This online course is aimed at educating you to be alert to suspicious activities and ways to identify potential money laundering transactions. Money laundering is a serious crime and participation in this crime can put your company in jeopardy and lead to imprisonment and heavy penalties.
Who should complete this course?
- Company directors.
- All employees working in finance and commercial processing orders, issuing contracts and making and receiving payments from external organisations or individuals.
- Front desk team members (hotels and resorts).
- Policy developers.
The online course is presented via an easy to use interface which is retina friendly engaging, interactive and has a fresh modern style. The course can be accessed using any device; (PC, Tablet or Mac), via any browser. All of the content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be printed and saved.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
- The importance of anti money laundering measures.
- Explanation of who carries out money laundering and why.
- The three stages of money laundering.
- What your obligations are to safeguard against money laundering.
- Customer due diligence.
- Identifying suspicious activity.
- The actions that you must take if money laundering is suspected.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218 .
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]