- The importance of confirming/ clarifying work in your area of responsibility and how to do this effectively
- How to identify and take due account of health and safety issues in planning, allocating and monitoring of work
- How to identify any priorities or critical activities and available resources for your area of responsibility
- The values, ethics, beliefs, faith, cultural conventions, perceptions and expectations of any team members from a different country or culture and how your own values, ethics, beliefs, faith, cultural conventions, perceptions, expectations, use of language, tone of voice and body language may appear to them
- Ways of encouraging individuals and/or teams to ask questions and/or seek clarification in relation to the work they have been allocated
- How to provide prompt and constructive feedback to individuals and/or teams
- The types of problems and unforeseen events that may occur and how to support individuals and teams in dealing with them
On completion you will receive a certificate of completion with details of the course title, topics/skills covered and hours undertaken to complete the course.
10% discount for 10 or more users purchased. For purchases of 50 users or more phone 0844 854 9218 to find out if larger discounts are available.