The course is completed via a five-stage learning process:
i-Practice is a unique tool that simulates real world vocational activities in a virtual environment, bridging the gap between traditional textbook and workshop learning, enabling the development of practical skills. It consists of two elements:
i-Practice (Training): This guides you through a virtual activity with full instruction allowing you to acquire the necessary skills though the repetition of tasks.
i-Practice (Assessment): This allows you to test your comprehension of the content. You undertake the same activity as before but without instruction. This enables you to apply what you have learnt, test your ability and set a benchmark to improve upon – ultimately working towards being job ready.
i-Ask provides core knowledge delivered through visuals, text and audio
iCheck reinforces your comprehension with informal testing and clear results – helping you identify strong and weak areas of understanding
i-Test: This is formal testing which summarises your results
On completion of this topic you will be able to:
- Identify the design and function of the air filtration system and components
- Identify correct use of tools and consumables when servicing air filtration systems
- Promote good housekeeping and safe working practices when replacing an air filter
- Safely perform the removal and refitting of air filter and associated components.
Air Filter Housing Overview
- i-Ask: Air Filter
- i-Ask: Sensors in the Air Induction System
- i-Check: Air Filter Housing
- i-Check: Sensors in the Air Induction System
- i-Test: Air Filter Housing
Air Filter Housekeeping
- i-Ask: Personal Protective Equipment for Working on an Air Filter
- i-Ask: Vehicle Protective Equipment for Working on Air Filter
- i-Ask: Health and Safety Considerations When Working on an Air Filter
- i-Check: Protective Equipment When Working on an Air Filter
- i-Check: Vehicle Protective Equipment When Working on an Air Filter
- i-Test: Protective Equipment When Working on an Air Filter
Tools, Equipment and Consumables When Working on an Air Filter
- i-Ask: Tools Used When Working on an Air Filter
- i-Ask: Equipment and Consumables for Working on an Air Filter
- i-Check: Tools Used When Working on an Air Filter
- i-Test: Tools, Equipment and Consumables When Working on an Air Filter
Air Filter Housing
- i-Ask: Air Filter Components
- i-Ask: Smaller Air Filter Components
- i-Check: Air Filter Components
- i-Test: Air Filter Components
Air Filter Housing Removal and Replacement
- i-Practice: Air Filter Housing Removal
- i-Practice: Air Filter Housing Removal (Assessment)
- i-Practice: Air Filter Housing Replacement
- i-Practice: Air Filter Housing Replacement (Assessment)
The suite of Business Administration courses is available as an organisational licence – please enquire for details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0844 854 9218.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.