Session 1 – Introduction to Agile
- Introduction to the basic concepts of AgilePM and its history, along with its eight underlying principles
Session 2 – Roles & Responsibilities
- Introduces the roles and responsibilities that are recommended by DSDM Atern.
Session 3 – Preparing for Agile
- This session examines the way AgilePM views the project constraints, explains the factors affecting project success and describes the AgilePM approach to testing and configuration management.
Session 4 – Process & Products
- This session examines how the AgilePM views style differs from a more traditional project approach. It goes on to look at the phases of the Agile lifecycle and the different configurations, and looks at the key documents used across the Agile lifecycle.
Session 5 – Communications
- A detailed look at how AgilePM uses different techniques to improve project communications.
Session 6 – Prioritisation, Timeboxing, Control & Risk
- This session looks at techniques such as the MoSCoW principle and the concept of Timeboxing in an Agile project. It goes on to look at maintaining control in an Atern project and describes the way in which Agile helps to mitigate risk.
Session 7 – Requirements, Estimating, Measurement, Quality & Planning
- This session describes the estimating and measurement activities used in an Agile project. It goes on to explain how Atern addresses quality and the approach to planning in an Atern project.
Session 8 – Exam Technique
- This session introduces users to the format of the AgilePM Foundation exam and provides some useful tips when taking the examination.
Session 9 – Exam Simulator
- A timed exam simulator, which provides access to a comprehensive database of practice questions.
PLEASE NOTE THIS COURSE USES ADOBE FLASH
The APM Project Fundamentals Exam can be taken by remote proctor. The exam is taken online, using a webcam, microphone and a stable internet connection. At the agreed time candidates connect with a proctor who will invigilate their exam live. The cost for this exam is an additional £190 plus VAT.
With a clear, concise and detailed perspective on project productivity, the Agile PM certification is useful to all candidates and competency levels ranging from highly experienced project managers to those new to the industry.
For multiple purchase discounts or to find out if discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]