During this Adult Safeguarding online course you will;
- learn what safeguarding is and your role in the safeguarding process
- learn how to respond and report safeguarding concerns
- learn how to recognise abuse and neglect
This RoSPA Approved Safeguarding Adults online course will;
- Highlight the importance of using a person-centred approach so that adults are respected, heard and supported during the safeguarding process. References are made to the legal framework that supports safeguarding practices.
- Highlight the main types of abuse and what signs and symptoms are associated with each type. The course provides a wide range of scenarios to help identify what these forms of abuse might look like. Identifying the signs and symptoms of abuse is a critical part of the safeguarding process. It’s essential to know what to do if you suspect abuse and to act quickly. The course gives advice on how to respond if you suspect or are told abuse is occurring.
Everyone has a responsibility for reporting abuse and sharing information with other individuals and organisations to safeguard adults at risk.
1 hour 10 minutes
A RoSPA Approved Course
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA), an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation, vet and approve health and safety training courses, giving learners increased confidence. The RoSPA stamp of approval gives organisations the confidence that a training course has been rigorously assessed and meets the RoSPA approved standards.
Payment Options and Discounts
For purchases of 1 to 9 user enrolments select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account.
For a licence for 10 or more user enrolments, discounts, or if you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice, please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected].
Purchasing Options for your Organisation
We offer a variety of purchasing options giving you total flexibility in how you purchase online training for your organisation. Let us know your requirements and we’ll advise you on the most cost efficient method of purchasing:
- User Licence – a licence for a specified user on specified course/s. The user licence consists of a number of enrolments for a user to use on specified courses.
- Course Licence – a licence for specified course/s for any learner. The course licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on specified course/s for any learner;
- Bundle Licence – a licence for a specified bundle of courses. The bundle licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
- Subscription Licence – a licence for a maximum number of users to access any course in a specified bundle;
- Site Licence – a licence to install one course, or one or more bundles of courses on your own learning management system. The site licence consists of a number of enrolments to use on any course for any learner in the bundle;
For more information on purchasing options and discounts please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.