This online course teaches the learner the purpose and process for accident reporting and investigation.
It is particularly aimed for:
- Managers and supervisors responsible for the safe working practices of others.
- Site managers.
- Policy developers.
The course can be accessed using any device; (PC, Tablet or Mac), via any browser. All of the content complies with subject related standards and has an associated online knowledge assessment the successful completion of which results in a Certificate of Achievement that is certified by TQA. Certificates can be printed and saved.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
- The factors that contribute to accidents.
- The purpose and requirements of RIDDOR.
- The relationship between near misses and accidents.
- The definition of major incidents.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- The importance of keeping records.
- The importance of investigating accidents.
This course is certified by TQA Ltd. TQA is an independent training quality assurance company that assesses the quality of content and its compliance to the standard that governs the topic. TQA requires that ever learner completes an assessment to confirm that the learner’s knowledge of the subject meets the criteria for competence.
10% discount for between 10 and 24 users purchased, 20% for between 25 and 49 users. For discounts on purchases of larger numbers please phone 0844 854 9218 .
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email email@example.com.