Accident Investigations will lead you to the real cause of why something happened and armed with that knowledge, you can take affirmative steps to prevent future accidents from occurring. As well as actual accidents, investigations should also be made into incidents and undesired circumstances.
This e-learning course is CPD and RoSPA approved.
A CPD Certified Online Course
This course has reached the required Continuing Professional Development (CPD) standards and benchmarks, and the learning values have been scrutinised to ensure the integrity and quality by the CPD Certification Service.
A RoSPA Approved Online Course
This e-learning course has gained assurance from RoSPA Qualifications, a leading name in health and safety and nationally recognised Awarding Organisation, providing reassurance to customers, employees and stakeholders that the training course is of a high standard.
At the end of the course you will be able to understand:
- The different types of accidents and incidents,
- The causes of accidents and incidents,
- What an Accident Investigation is,
- The benefits of an Accident Investigation,
- When an investigation should be done,
- The four steps of an Accident Investigation,
- What steps need to be taken when an accident occurs and,
- The importance and effectiveness of safe work practices.
There are no entry requirements.
Course assessment and certification
On successful completion of the final assessment a downloadable certificate is immediately available from your Online Training Academy Dashboard