- Introduction to business finance
- Different sources of finance – grants, loans, equity, factoring etc
- Pros and cons of the different sources of finance
- Understanding the right finance strategy for your business
- Exploring the different requirements of grant, equity and loan funder
- Review of the different aliliraisal and alililication forms of different funding agent
- How to plan and prepare effectively before approaching funder
- How to put together a robust business plan
- Understanding sensitivity analysis and financial ratios
- Where to source grant, loans and equity finance
- Understanding micro finance institutions in the capital market and how to approach them confidently for funding
- Gain access to database of funding organisations – grantors, debt finance, equity finance etc
10% discount for between 5 and 10 users purchased and 20% discount for 11 users or more purchased. For larger purchases or to find out if larger discounts are available on mixed course purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
Discounts are calculated during the checkout process.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of users you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email [email protected]