What the Useful Guide includes:
- Carry out a SWOT analysis that is robust and relevant.
- Use it to guide your strategic decisions.
- Avoid the pitfalls of misusing the SWOT tool
Upon completion you will be able to:
- The advantages and disadvantages of SWOT
- The SWOT framework and how to interpret and apply the four quadrants
- Explanations of SWOT terminology
- The importance of context and why generic SWOTs don’t work
- Where to look for supporting information to create a SWOT analysis
- How to create strategic responses to the issues and factors
- An introduction to the four generic types of strategic response
- A surrounding method, or project plan, for SWOT development
- Case studies and supporting examples
- Alternative drawings and names