What the Useful Guide includes:
- a model that explains how communication works – and why it sometimes doesn’t!
- taking conscious control of your thinking
- how to change unhelpful and unconscious ‘programming’ that’s preventing you being your best
- simple ways to change your thinking so you feel wonderful
- audios and exercises that take you through the processes giving you practical experiences of the techniques
- your mind and body as a system
- how simple modifications to your language can change how you feel
- how to silence your ‘Internal Terrorist’
- what is meant by Positive Thinking
- how to tell the type of thinking someone is engaged in
- a powerful technique (with audio) to put you in a great state in minutes
- ways to rid yourself of anger and the harmful effects that anger has on your body
- 10 ways to stay calm
- 9 traps that prevent you reaching your goals – and how you can avoid them
- a resources section with more articles illustrating key points
- links to audio files in which Stephanie further explains how you can help yourself.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- take control of your feelings and manage your thoughts
- deal with the Internal Terrorist that nags you about your mistakes and keeps you awake at night
- understand how miscommunication occurs and how to put things right
- think positively and reap the reward in improved health
- access good feelings to replace nervousness, anxiety or anger
- set and achieve motivating and inspiring goals.