What the Useful Guide includes:
- A key factor in the effective management of sickness absence: Good communication.
- Notification of sickness absence.
- Contact during sickness absence.
- Preparation for the return to work discussion.
- The return to work discussion.
- After the return to work.
- Managing short-term sickness absence.
- Managing long-term sickness absence.
- Change to/termination of employment.
- Good sickness absence records.
- Making the most of occupational health advice and support.
- Disability considerations.
- Advice and tips on how to manage sickness absence.
- Checklists and other documents you may find helpful to use for your management of sickness absence, either as they are or adapted to meet your particular needs.
- Exercises you can complete if you wish to check your understanding of this subject area.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Manage sickness absence professionally.
- Reduce the amount of time you spend, overall, on managing sickness absence.
- Feel confident that you are doing exactly what is required if any of your staff are off sick
Price is per download of the e-book, excluding VAT.