What the Useful Guide includes:
- Why Regulation Doesn’t Reduce Accidents
- The Health and Safety Culture
- The Legislative Context
- Health and Safety Training and Equipment
- What Motivates Behaviour?
- Changing Behaviour at Work
- Changing Behaviour in the Manual Handling Environment
- a Manual Handling and Leadership checklist (make sure you are getting it right)
- 13 case studies
Upon completion you will be able to:
- check your organisation is taking appropriate action to create a safe environment
- change people’s attitude to health and safety regulations
- equip people to manually handle objects with minimum risk to themselves
- use transactional analysis to make your health and safety messages more effective
Price is per download of the e-book, excluding VAT.