What the Useful Guide includes:
- the theory of effective interviewing including different approaches such as Behaviour Description and Model Answer interviewing techniques.
- the key interviewing skills and the importance of well written job descriptions, person specifications and application review/ratings.
- sifting/shortlisting principles and a sifting exercise so you can put them into practice.
- preparing for and conducting the interview professionally through to job offer.
- recruitment and the law.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- approach the interviewing process with complete confidence.
- deliver a professional experience for your candidates.
- give yourself the best possible chance of recruiting the right person for your vacancy.
- support your selection and provide a professional audit trail if required.