What the Useful Guide includes:
- help in building your CV including suggested content and profile examples including a detailed CV checklist
- tips on effective interview preparation including insights into interviewer strategy and typical questions including behavioural and competency based approaches
- last minute things to consider as the day approaches including active listening, body language and what to do after the interview
- information re general job and training websites and checklists for the ‘ideal person’, ‘manager/team leader’ and ‘service providers’
- CV templates you can use to make your marketing effective.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- feel more confident about your interview prospects
- decide on the appropriate preparation for you
- compose a compelling CV/Application that increases your chances of being shortlisted for interview.
Price is per download of the e-book, excluding VAT.