What the Useful Guide includes:
- why older people are seen as easy prey
- how to deal with door to door sellers
- how to prevent distraction burglaries and deal with bogus callers
- how to avoid telemarketing scams
- how to use the internet safely
- how to get property repairs done properly
- access to a downloadable useful and comprehensive checklist
- a list of helpful websites for reference and detailed information.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- advise your relatives and friends how they can protect themselves from fraud
- give specific advice and guidance on particular types of fraud affecting the older generation
- know where to go for specific advice on fraud prevention.
For bulk purchase discounts or to find out what discounts are available on mixed product purchases please phone a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218.
The most straight forward method of payment is to select the number of e-books you require and add the product to your shopping cart by selecting Add to Cart. You will then be able to make payment using most credit and debit cards or a Paypal account. If you would like to pay by BACs transfer or by invoice please contact a customer advisor on 0844 854 9218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.