This Useful Guide incorporates key aspects of the Equality Act 2010. Readers should be mindful of the fact that this piece of legislation is still in its early stages and subject to further development
What the Useful Guide includes:
- access to a downloadable toolkit which includes all the exercises in the Useful Guide so you can complete the exercises on your computer
- a knowledge assessment questionnaire so you can test your knowledge before and after working through the Useful Guide
- a questionnaire to help you assess how effectively you are embracing diversity at work
- access to an online questionnaire to help you assess how well you are managing diversity in your team
- a method to help you prevent and challenge unacceptable behaviour at work
- a process to make you aware of any biases or prejudices which may be affecting how you embrace or manage diversity
- links to key information on government websites relating to diversity and the law in case you find yourself needing further advice and support.
Price is per download of the e-book, excluding VAT.