What the Useful Guide includes:
- what stress is and which events can cause you stress
- how to reduce your stress levels when you are dealing with change
- tips on how to get out of the anger habit and manage your time more effectively
- how to stop eating food that can raise your stress levels
- action that you can take today to manage the impact of stress both at home and at work.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- use a number of the ideas for managing your own stress levels
- feel more confident about getting “back in control”
- make changes to your lifestyle that will stick.
5/5 – ‘It is very easy to follow, uncomplicated and, as it is divided into sections, it is easy to hone in on the most relevant parts.’
5/5 – ‘I like the exercises.’
5/5 – ‘Very clear and precise – no mumbo jumbo.’
Price is per download of the e-book, excluding VAT.