What the Useful Guide includes:
- Access to the downloadable toolkit which contains lots of exercises, questionnaires and skill reviews.
- You and Customer Service – who are your customers? your role in the organisation, customer service, the customer journey, consequences of poor service, customer service statements: fact or fiction?, service principles, practical examples of superior service.
- Communication – what is it? misinterpretations in communication, communicating face-to-face, emailing best practice, sending emails, reading emails.
- Telephone Communication – telephone as a communication tool, telephone skills, body language on the telephone, poor telephone communicators, factors of voice, good and poor statements on the telephone, message taking and warm transfer, listening skills tips.
- Assertion, Aggression and Passivity – behaviour descriptions, assertive technique, assertive skill practice, saying “No” to others, positive words and phrases.
- Dealing with Irate People – tips and tactics to deal with irate people, case study.
- Personal Pledges – so you can commit to your learning.
Price is per download of the e-book, excluding VAT.